Saturday, March 13, 2010

Resurrecting the blog


Almost a year. It has been nine months since I last posted in this blog. It seems like almost a lifetime. It's been over a year since I have been crafty and I honestly feel as if I have lost a part of myself.

I was catching a lot of flack from others and wasn't receiving the feedback I wanted or thought I deserved so I completely stopped. Crafting and blogging. I tried starting other blogs over the past few months but decided that this is where I belong. This blog was my first ever and my passion. Posting came easily and so did crafting.

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't let others bring me down or make me change who I am because they didn't agree with my craft or thought I was treading in other's territories.

This is me. Take it or leave it. Hopefully you'll enjoy my blog because I so enjoy sharing my feelings, thoughts, hopes, and dreams and overall being a crafty person.

So what have I been up to over the past nine or so months? Well I was most definitely not pregnant haha.
I started a new job, which is currently sucking the life out of me. Justine has earned a few pay bumps and made her way up the recycling latter to back up driver.

My poor little Curby has gone through a lot these last nine months. I have been going to school day and night and only two and a half months separate me from my bachelors of arts degree in communication studies.

In December Justine, our roomie and Justine's cousin Lisa and I ventured to San Francisco to see Lady Gaga in the flesh (it was fantastic).


I turned 22 years old at Disneyland. 


What is to come? Well in two months and three weeks Justine and I fly to Mexico to vacation for a week in Puerto Vallarta at my parent's time share to celebrate my graduation. Two months after that I move back home for a year to pay off some debt and save up. After that who knows because I sure don't, but I will say I am excited to see what is to come.

Oh yea..... I might get back into the craft game, but we'll see how things come together in the future.

Stumble It!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online