Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Changes

If you have not been over to the Charming Co. website lately, please take a gander at some of the changes. I am taking a mini vacation for the next week in Disneyland (again), and so these temporary changes will be up from December 30th-January 7th. I'm fiddling around with colors and layouts and overall just trying to find the right feel and look.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Speaking of changes, I have new glasses (tres chic) and a new hair-doo compliments of my fantastically talented hairstylist cousin, Karina.

I have decided to make some serious changes this coming year. In 2009 I will join a gym and actually go work out. I will be healthier and less lazy. I will take better care of myself and those I love. 2009 will be a great year. I can feel it.

Have a safe and happy New Years Eve tomorrow! Ring in the new year with those you love, I know I will. :D

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online