Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pimping Pumpkins

As you all may have noticed, the fall season has come and you know that means. Reds, oranges, yellows, browns. Halloween and Thanksgiving. Crisp leaves, cold breezes, and best of all crafts. Fall begins the greatest season of the year. Craft Season! I know, I know, crafts are year round, but for some reason during the fall and winter crafts kick it up a notch. Maybe it's because its cold out and people need to find other ways to occupy their time. Maybe it's because the kids are back in school and some might have some spare time to tinker around with knitting, sewing, and creating.

I know for one the fall season inspires me to kick it up a notch and go craft crazy. Just the past few weeks my craft room has been busy with polymer clay, sewing, and others forms of crafting. I'm starting to think of the winter season, (not to early to get a jump start on things) and even the holidays. So without further ado let me debut some of my most recent items.

Pumpkin hair pins

Fall themed Large Marble Magnet Set

Polymer clay Eyeball stud earrings

Candy Corn stud earrings

Just to show a few new items.

As I promised I will be giving away one packaged of my new polymer clay pumpkin magnets (shown below)!! Just leave a comment with your email address! The winner will be announced Monday September 22nd!

Good luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want them!
katiereeves12@gmail.com

Ashlee said...

fall is the best season of all...jumping in piles of leaves...carving pumpkis...and more.

i love what you created! adorable blog.

ashszot@hotmail.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online