Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Get to know ME!


First Name: Erika Ashley

Nickname: Arka

Birthday: March 1st

Home state: California born and raised.

Marital Status: Taken

Siblings: One younger sister. She's 14 years old.

Children: Ralphie Edwin (Pomeranian) and Brutus Wayne (Dachshund)

Occupation: Student, Apple HBA Tech Support Intern, Crafter.

Favorite part of my job: Helping people.

Favorite Season: Winter.

Movie: If I HAD to pick The Little Mermaid

TV Show: Dexter.

Food: Shrimp. Mexican food. Chinese food. In that order.

Holiday: My birthday. Then Christmas.

I love to: CRAFT!

Favorite bands and/or Singers: Too many to list. Way too many.

Favorite Song(s): Bohemian Rhapsody is my ALL TIME FAVORITE.

Favorite Quote: "Whateva"

Who is your biggest supporter? My Mom.

How do you gain motivation? Unfortunately competing against someone really gets me going on tasks.

What is a random fact about you? I hiccup at least once a day.


Now you know more about me. Enjoy.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online