Saturday, August 30, 2008

Can't sleep

It's almost September and I for one cannot wait until school starts. This summer has gone by already but instead of thinking, "Wow summer flew by" I'm stuck thinking, "Holy crap. When was the last time I had homework?!" I'm not saying that I'm looking forward to homework, reading and essays, but I am looking forward to moving on with my higher education. It must seem strange that I'm updating at midnight on a Friday but I could not help it. I'm getting my second cold of the summer. Another oddity in my life. I have never gotten sick in the middle or even near the end of summer. Especial head colds. I usually get really bad allergies during the spring and beginning of summer but never an actual full blown- scratchy throat, cough, runny nose, sneezing. I better get over this soon- school starts on Tuesday!

My school schedule is basically Tuesdays and Thursday from 7:30am-9pm on Tuesdays and 7:30am-4:15pm on Thursdays. Another first for me since I usually have Monday-Thursday schedules and only have classes in the morning. We'll see how this goes. It's a "true college" schedule apparently so wish me luck.

You know I've been up since about 6:30am and I just can't sleep. Maybe it's the heat, maybe it's my nerves. Either way, it's catching up with me and I'm beat. I'll try one more time to close my tired eyes and count to one hundred. Maybe I'll try it in Spanish this time. It never hurts to practice. I know I need it. Ok now I'm just rambling.

Goodnight.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online