Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Do you have plans for the weekend? I hope not. Or if you I hope to see you this weekend at two great craft filled events.


In Midtown Sacramento a few of the Sacramento Craft Mafia ladies and I will be at McMartin Realty's Second Saturday Park-Your-Art. There you will find a great selection of crafty goodness ranging from odds and ends to jewelry and accessories. The event is on 21st and K at McMartin Realty's parking lot from 6-10pm. So feel free to drop on by and check out the great craft wares from various Sac Craft Mafia members.

On Saturday and Sunday in San Francisco, Renegade Craft Fair is taking over Fort Mason! Kaytea from Sacramento Craft Mafia and Amy of PeptoGirl Industries will be sharing a booth at this event. I, for one, cannot wait to take a drive over to this event and get my shop on! Renegade will be held in the Fort Mason Festival Pavilion from 11am-7pm both Saturday and Sunday. Over 200 booths, food, and DJs? I'm SO there.

Anyone care to join me?

What a crafty weekend we have ahead of us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, I just blogged the same thing! How funny!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online