Sunday, July 6, 2008

Puppy Lovey



Hello Loves,

I am taking a step back from the house talk since we FOUND A HOUSE TO RENT. We have been approved to rent a 3bd 1ba 1100 sq ft house. The house is so cute and has a huge backyard that has three separate gardening sections.

A few days ago, while working from home, I glanced over to my left to see my baby puppy, Brutus, knocked out. Of all the space in the bedroom he decided to lay his pretty little head, not on the puppy pillow you can see to his left, but instead on the warm carpet so that the sun can fall on him warm his little belly.

I could not resist, so I snatched up my iPhone and snapped away while he snoozed. Brutus Wayne Garcia-Santos will be one year old on August 16th. He is a Dapple Dachshund and the apple of my eye. Brutus is the baby of the family by 3 months since Ralphie already turned one in April. Speaking about Ralphie, he actually got a haircut today. Check back tomorrow to see his rather interesting and rockin' doo!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online