Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mission Onion Boy Complete



Earlier this year I made a friend and fellow artist, Athena Mariah of Onion Boy Comix a little sculpture gift. I took her main character of her comic book The Adventures of Onion Boy from 2D to 3D. I used my polymer clay to sculpt and mold an Onion Boy figurine; after I had Justine give Athena the little gift she brought up the idea of me making more.

Why, you ask? Well, Onion Boy ventures to Southern California once a year for ComiCon, of course Athena goes too. This year the Onion Boy booth will be debuting Onion Boy sculpture figurines by yours truly, Erika Ashley of Charming Co. There will be 5 original Onion Boy figurines to purchase at ComiCon 2008 in San Diego. If all goes well there may be a possibility of different Onion Boy figurines from his various adventures.

More to come later for all of you readers out there in Southern California.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online