Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life is a rollercoaster


Life is a rollercoaster...
It's a whirlwind. It changes at the drop of a hat. One minute everything is fine and moving along steadily and then BAM life smacks you in the face with heartache, with changes, with hardships, with opportunities and uncertainties.

This is what I'm talking about in the past two weeks this is what has been going down for me:

1.  I went on an adventure to San Francisco with my new best friend Sierra. Check out the pics by clicking on the link in the previous sentence.

2. Visited my family in Manteca. Partied with my little sisters and uncles. Went to church with the entire family on Easter and loved every minute of the weekend.

3. Got a new job. Well kind of, it was my old job before I went to work with Apple for a year. It's supposed to morph into a full time position in a few months.

4. I have been working two jobs for the last week and will continue to do so for the next month, or month and a half.

5. I suffer from senioritus and have been busting ass working and trying to do homework so that I can graduate next month.

6. Went on another adventure to the Bay Area with Justine and her cousin Lisa this time to get Justine's birth certificate so that she can get her passport and we can go to Mexico for a graduation celebration.

7. Dealing with a choppy internet connection that will hopefully be fixed TODAY.

8. Haven't been crafty in over a week and it's killing me, but I honestly don't have enough downtime to do much of anything really other than school and work.

See what I mean? Life is a bitch sometimes and all you have do is roll with the punches. At least that is what I'm trying to do. Have a wonderfully fantastic weekend everyone.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online