Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today was supposed to be the first day of Spring... but here in Sacramento not so much. I spent the better half the morning doing homework, even though I still have tons to finish, and managed to find a few cute tutorials I wanted to try out.

I have always been a fan of the blog, Sew Mama Sew and admired the tutorials because they are inspiring and light the fire under my behind to break out my sewing machine. Today was one of those days when I found the perfect project, being the Spring Ruffle Top tutorial, to work on during the bleak and rather dim first day of Spring. I dusted off the sewing machine and this is quite possibly the first time I have been crafty in month. I absolutely love the result!


It took me about two and half hours and only two seam rips later to get this lovely new addition to my Spring wardrobe.


Enjoy.


Stumble It!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online