Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Etsy Gift Guide!


Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a week since my last update. Saturday was my big 21st birthday bash at my parent's house. And, my actual birthday was Sunday. Justine and I took a personal day on Monday and getting back into the swing of things yesterday was a bit much.

Today, while I was working my little tush off handing out fliers, I got an email from a fellow craftista, Stacey from Pill's Place and Bouton Blue, letting me know that I made it into an Etsy gift guide!

How awesome is that? I was so proud to pull up the page, I just had to take a screen shot.

Go check it out while it's still up today.

Thanks for all the support!

http://www.etsy.com/gift-guides/under-20/34


:D

Stumble It!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online