Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates and a Contest!


Everyday for the past few days, I have taken the time to update the Charming Co. website. Slowly but surely things are falling into place. The site has been cleaned up and I am happy to announce it is almost complete and ready for a full relaunch. I have opened the doors for a tiny peek so that you all can see what I have been up to.

Please take some time and click around the new site. There are new sections including Tutorials, Collars, and Upcoming shows.

And, because I would love to hear some feedback I will be having a contest for a free Musica dog collar. (See left)

Here are the rules to enter:
-Go to the new site and pick out one thing you like so far or one thing you would like to see on the site.
-Come back and leave a comment with your email address.

The winner will be announced next Monday, November 17th. I will be contacting the winner via email to retrieve the needed size of the collar. I can't wait to hear your input.

Thank you and good luck!

2 comments:

Stacey B said...

I like the tutorials section and that you can get embroidery on the collars...that's pretty slick!

Unknown said...

I like the creator of the site!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online