Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Growing Pains

There are ups and downs of being a crafter and a business woman. On top of being both, I'm a girlfriend, a full time student, and a part time employee. I have a lot on my plate and recently school has been pushed to the back burner. I'm not dropping out or anything, but I wait to the very last minute to do projects and homework, I've missed a few classes due to over sleeping out of exhaustion, and so I will be updating the blog every other day rather than every day.

I'm slowly but surely building up an inventory and although I have a few shows lined up to last me the rest of the year, Charming Co. is going through some growing pains. Due to the fact that Charming Co. is moving more towards pets I believe there needs to be a redesign of the logo, my color scheme, and the overall website. Charming Co. is getting a face lift (including the blog) and so I appologize in advance if it may seem like I'm going into a hole to hide, but fear not fore I am only refocusing on school until my last final in December.

Charming Co.'s website is still active and up, but will soon be taken down for reconstruction and will relaunch on January 1st 2009. Please stay tuned and I appreciate all of your support. Don't fret, there will still be crafty pet tutorials as the weeks progress but I am having to shift a few priorities around so I don't fall behind in my progress for my Bachelors degree.

And as for a peak into the future of Charming Co. please take a moment to leave a comment and let me know if you like logo #1: The newly designed logo or #2 the original Charming Co. logo.

Thank you all again.
:D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like #1, but maybe with a red crown..?

I love you baby.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online