Monday, October 6, 2008

Clearance Sale weekend!


Calling all craft lovers and polymer clay enthusiasts! Charming Co. will be vending at two events this Saturday and in order to make room for new products, I'm having a clearance sale!

Come and get your hands on some of my polymer clay goodies including: magnets, charms, polymer clay sugar skulls, and more! All polymer clay items will be 40% off.

I will have deals on my marble necklaces and marble bracelets as well. So come to the table and check out the sale while items last. Item prices range from as low as $2-3.50.

Remember I will be at Craftoberfest from 10am to 4pm and then I'll be heading over to Park-Your-Art hosted by McMartin Realty from 6pm-10pm.

A full day of crafty goodness! I can't wait to see you there.

:D

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online