Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Products

Alrighty well I would like to take some time to show you all some ideas I've been playing around with. Just the other day my mom was sewing some curtains for the new house and she called me demanding I make her sewing pins easier to see. Apparently she dropped a few on the carpet and couldn't find them all.

I started to think and bam! It hit me. The heads of the pins need to be bigger... and why not cute? I love monsters and dinosaurs. I love cute and funny faces and so I came up with the idea to make these...
and then I also made an acorn just for kicks.


I'm having my very first giveaway! Leave a comment and I will randomly select a winner and what are you winning?!

A marble necklace!! Woohoo! Just leave a comment and attach your email address. The last day to enter will be Sunday and the winner will be announced on Monday, Sept. 8th.

Thanks loves.

2 comments:

Stacey B said...

That necklace would look beautiful on my neck!

staceyballatgmaildotcom

Krissi said...

I love the pin heads! Great idea and great work (as always).

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online