Thursday, July 24, 2008

Adios!

Hello Lovelies!

Ok kids I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want first? The bad? Are you sure?! Alright...

The bad news is that I will not be able to craft for a little over a week and I will not be able to update the blog. I know-Boo!

But the good news? Well it's good news for me at least. I will be in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on vacation with my family. I will be basking in the "tropical storm" weather down in Mexico taking a break from it all. I will return on August 2nd- BUT the very next day (well actually a few hours after I land) the moving begins!

We will be moving into the new house, then unpacking, and then waiting for internet to be hooked up into the new house. Man oh man life sure is about to get busy but life is looking up. Please bear with me during this short hiatus but do not fear I'll be back up and running in no time!

Till then kids- I'll miss you!
Erika Ashley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun on your trip Chica!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online