Monday, May 26, 2008

Websizite!

Come one come all! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!!

Charming Co. now has an official and fully functional WEBSITE! Yes I said a website. It took me all yesterday night and today (my only day off from my real job) to create it. It's been sketched out in notebooks, napkins, post-it notes, and everything else paper related and finally it is on the big bad internet. Please take a gander at the new home of Charming Co.

Here is a quick peek at what awaits you---
Although you cannot purchase things from the site (just yet) you can still take look at what I've been working on product wise. So loves check out the new site and I would LOVE to get some feedback about anything!

Charming Co.

Forever charming,
Erika Ashley

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online