Monday, April 13, 2009

Mark your calendars!

Second Saturday has passed and I am glad to announce I did great. I haven't vended since October last year and I am glad that this past 2nd Saturday was successful. Now on to the next show. Yes, I'm selling my pet goods at another event, and SOON!


  • Date: Sunday, April 26th
  • Time: 11 - 5pm
  • Venue: The Independent
  • Location: 628 Divisadero Street, San Francisco
Mark your calendars everyone, I will be vending at Indie Mart in SF on Sunday, April 26th.
I can't wait. I already have a lot of inventory made which is always a plus. The roommates and I are planning on heading out to SF the day before, getting a hotel room and spending a fun night on Pier 39.

Come drop by, say hey, and check out this awesome event. Through out the next two weeks I will be updating with new items I've been making and creating, so hang tight!

:D

Stumble It!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online