Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love my boys


I love these little guys so much. It's hard to go a day without hearing jingling and jangling of tags and the pitter patter of little paws on the hardwood floor. Ralphie is the big brother, which automatically makes him the dominant one. Brutus is the little baby of our family, he cuddles and cooes and can't stand being alone. Both are troublemakers on their own, but when they get together mischeif is bound to be made.

Justine and I don't have any human children at the moment, but these puppies are our boys. They are our four legged, furry babies. They are extremely spoiled, and they know it. Ralphie has the rule of the roost, but soon enough when we have enough for a trainer there will be some structure back in this house. Brutus is the "well behaved" one because when ever your voice is raised above a whisper, he rolls over on his back and gives puppy eyes.

I love these boys more than anything. I justed wanted to gush about my dogs.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online