Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Batman Movie date

Tonight I have a date for Chinese food and to go see the newest Batman movie with Justine.

We are taking a night off from slave labor- I mean unpacking and organizing and will be enjoying pot stickers and a cinematic adventure.
I've heard so many great reviews about the movie and honestly I wouldn't mind seeing the movie just to see Heath Ledger. I loved him as an actor in all of his movies. 10 things I hate about you might be my third favorite next to Brokeback and a Knight's Tale.

Tonight will be a fun night I'm sure. It's been awhile since Justine and I left the boys with Auntie Stephanie and went out to enjoy being young. I found myself asking the same question- Why so serious? It's summer time!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online