Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Things

Hello Loves!

This pasted weekend I was able to vend at Renegade, a very large craft fair, and I had a GREAT time with Katie. I seen some great crafts and got to network with a few other Craft Mafias from California.

I got to meet the great Mucha Muchacha from the Los Angeles Craft Mafia. I love her fused glass pendants. So much so I bought a pair of her fused glass earrings! In my favorite color of course. I also got to meet two lovely members of the Oceanside Craft Mafia.

I can't wait to hear from Baz Biz, I entered my application in today *crosses fingers*. There are a few changes coming for Charming Co. and keep a look out for a new craft community blog coming in Sept. aka THE CRAFTY BLOG. More on that later.

Big things are a comin'! So hold on tight and check back often.

1 comment:

Sacred Yoli said...

Yay, congrats, I can't wait to see pictures! (no pressure)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online